Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Rush!


The Easter rush is over and many of the cars I was working on are done and gone.... So why am I feeling so rushed all the time still? I believe that we (I) put this on ourselves. I take on to much to fast and do it the name of helping others and service to the Lord, however.... I am coming to the understanding that Jesus wants us to help others yes! But it is more glorifying to Him when we can do it at a pace that we can actually maintain! So my prayer for myself and for those who tend to overcommit like I do is this: Lord, help me to follow your example and work at a pace that is realistic... to get away to that quiet place where it is just You and me so that I may here Your still small voice and obey You in all aspects of my life! Help me to do ALL things as unto You! Including and especially my planning!! I love You my Savior! In Your name... Amen!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment